Thursday, January 31, 2008

My morning cup of rant

So the desk calendar I purchased the day they went half priced is of Mark Twain quotes. Today reads;

"You can't reason with your heart, it has its own laws, and thumps about things which the intellect scorns."
How extremely fitting.....
I being of sound mind, and of the female side of the species, should know better about following my own intuitions. Alas, no. I have given others the benefit of the doubt so I may run amok in my own fantasy, trying to capture and hold onto something that never will. Its very funny, the advice I find myself dishing out to others, and have been told, just recently in fact, that I should seek a career in the field of therapy. But, funny thing about therapists, they usually have fucked up relations too. We are all just human. I am forgiving myself for having been led astray. Now that I am aware of my present situation and all the lies and deceit, I can no longer continue to be drug through the dredges of her muck. So, dear readers, this is a quasi-apology to myself for the beatings. But I won't be so forgiving if I let it happen again. Thanks, I feel better about today after letting that out a little.

No comments: