Tuesday, February 12, 2008

"At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet" -Plato


So I am packing.....I repaired my zipper on my trusty backpack. Goal #1 accomplished.
My trip evokes many stresses, yet a sense of relief. This impending trip has been coming. It has been reevaluated because of the onslaught of hindrances regarding a nasty infection. The infection aforementioned, is not the nasty antibiotic-treated kind, it is one of the heart.
I type and realize that my self will fly, eat and leave, with the uneasy sense that I may have accomplished nothing. Nothing? Hmmmm....Not nothing, but not the task that I originally set out to accomplish. And yet, I wonder if these things all happen for a reason? My timeline lessoned. My journey, the way, is another way for me to continue this dialogue of the self. I await that talk and emotional clarity. Maybe the lack of the task, hindrance, emotional drain, is the peace I've been looking for? I will find my way in the journey. On the endless road I wait......

No comments: