Sunday, March 23, 2008

Spring has sprung a leak

Oh lord how did I toggle myself into this mess? Is that another week ahead of me? Seemingly normal situations have completely fallen to pieces before me and I keep playing out my actions on a loop. Sleep deprived and insane I stumble on, hoping sobriety will catch me and spin me around and kiss me back to reality. Tell me "Get a grip! You are not at the bottom of a glass."
Oh the beauty of life's little blessings won't be revealed till later when my demons go back to sleep.
Hello spring equinox, thanks for poking me into this dancing, fairy state. The new is quite tasty and I find her bottom lip insatiable.
Spring has left a nasty pink in my left eye and my vision is blurred not blind. I am aware of my present state, and anxiety has loosened hold of my chest for the time being. I want to run away.
Please come find me another day.

No comments: