Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Little rant, green eggs and ham

Weird On a Plate

"I did not move for furry cakes.
I did not move for ham bakes.
I did not move for a straight cloak. I did move to find hope.
I say, is that weird on my plate?
I didn't order this!
You can't make me taste it! I will never like it. It looks funny, it walks funny, it looks happy. It looks mildly great.
Well fine. I will just try a little. I will eat it with some toast. Okay just a bite. Don't push me. Here it goes.
Mm, hmm, ah...hum. Yes, yes! Yes I declare. I moved here for this. I ordered this! This tastes good. It feels right. Right as rain. Right down to my soul. I embrace this face. This marvelous taste!
Mmmm, mmmm, mmm. May I have another plate? Give me some more weird on a plate!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

big cheese, you know what it looks like

Anonymous said...

i'm not really leah as i'm sure you know.