Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ardha Matsyendrasana

I'm awake. I have on a favorite outfit. My friend told me never to say the word outfit. Torn-Blue jeans; Black-T. Phone's charging. So am I.
I have a tickle in my throat. Is it the soymilk? I have to go to the doctor again. Then more bike riding today. Weather is supposed to be good. I had the best time at the thrift store yesterday. How appropriate for me. I find great mementos second-hand. I found a little silver statue of Don Quijote, man from La Mancha. It stands four inches tall at most.
I road home with a backpack full of goods.
8 records.
2 cd's.
Opened the window, let music out, fresh air in.
Dinner with b.
Tofurky and beer in my belly.
It was a simple, good, birthday.

Here's todays astrological outlook:


General Daily Horoscope for everyone...When the Moon is in Pisces the Fish, we are more sensitive to feelings that swirl around us like water. We could even imagine that we are all swimming in the same ocean, sharing the sea that flows similarly through each one of us. This vision of oneness that is often reserved for poets and mystics is available today to anyone who has an open mind. Still, the Sun's alignment with austere Saturn reminds us that our boundaries are necessary for survival.

2 comments: