Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Procrastination, confession, messin'

Tired, worn out, pooped.
Thirsty, sheisty, feigning fast.
Lost, bewildered and lazy.
Melancholy, yet content.
Mad, broke, hungry, loss of appetite, bloated.
Lack luster, brewed out-drunken no more.
Found my heart in a glass jar on the floor.
Shoe box runneth over with my bills to pay. I think they will again be late. Gas up more.
Bike helmets aren't cheap but neither are ambulances.
I need a check up. I'm anxious for a sunny day.
Can't lay in the grass when its raining.
Beer can dented, tooth broken. Mn m's stale. Bed a mess. Coffee's needin' to be ground.
Gotta make Tofurky sandwich for lunch and get my head focused for wheels on the ground.
I'm explaining all these things because I'm really okay. Thankful, fine, had a great day!

1 comment: