Monday, March 16, 2009

Anxiety attack

Dear Abb,
Hey you know love is a fickle thing, like Portland's love of Thai restaurants. But what I actually have to say is in regards to regret....
See... I don't feel regret in love, past, present or future. I don't secretly pine for a girlfriend that got away, some fling that slipped through my fingers or the one night-might-have-beens. I don't need to worry about that shit. Its fleeting, wasteful, useless like a wistful fart in temple. 
I'm not on a soap box here. No Ms. Abb, I'm trying to lay it out for you. I got these reasons, these aching reasons to sit here and tell ya that I'm not trying to fool anyone. I have nothing to hide. This isn't a rant. No, this, this right here, has reason. I won't sit for being made a fool of. I won't sit with shaking hands. The hiding of the heart is the devil's only playground. Only the biggest fool would walk down the path of a hidden love. So yeah...Am I a fool? 
Sincerely yours, Secret Heart.

No comments: