Thursday, April 19, 2018

Dear pen pal,

Why am awake? I just got home. It was a karaoke night. I sang. (I just misspelled that sand and now I'm distracted by the thought of me being sand.) I had too many cokes. I dropped off a couple of the friends. They were drunk. 

My favorite part of these types of things is not talking. It was too loud to talk, and since most of my job is to talk, I love when I fucking don't have to. I'm missing the ocean.

I wanted to do more self-care this week, but this week sucks.
Self-care as in, eat more than one meal in a single day and try to drink less coffee. Maybe eat a fucking vegetable. Salad? Maybe.

It has been a week where sentimental thoughts have reminded me that I do have time for some of those aforementioned feelings. And they sure do arise. 

I finally met that person Daisy in real life. I think she was flirting with me. It's really weird when people come on too strong? I'm always like... what am I suppose to do here? So I awkwardly paid for my coffee and walked away.

Smooth.

Anyways. I need to try to sleep. We have an action tomorrow. What a weird life...what a beautiful life. 

Soon.
-R

p.s. write soon

No comments: